This week is STEM!
Today we started with our book, If Rocks Could Sing: A Discovered Alphabet by Leslie McGuirk.
If Rocks Could Sing is a unique alphabet book where each of the words is illustrated with found rocks. The kids especially liked the elephant and penguin shaped rocks.
After our book, we headed to our stations:
- Conveyor belt with tangram tiles
- Magnetic wall.
- Water table with measuring cups, toys, and buttons.
- Water table with brushes, droppers, and a block of ice with glitter and dinosaurs frozen in it.
- Pet rock station with smooth rocks, sticker eyes, feathers, and glue dots.
- Sticker book with funny faces to decorate.
See you next week for movement!